Speaker for Plato's next Community Q&A
CEO at Plato
We are looking for our next speakers for our community Q&As: our bi-weekly webinar-like virtual events gathering 100+ attendees each time for a 45min conversation with Plato's CEO on a specific topic
Problem or Description
Plato organizes bi-weekly community Q&A: webinar-like discussions between Plato's CEO and an experienced engineering leader. Each time, a specific topic is defined and the event starts with a quick 15min keynote by the speaker then switches to answering questions from the audience. We are looking for our next speakers for the upcoming 3 months!
- Shadi Rostami - Senior/Executive VP of Engineering at Amplitude
- Eric Johnson - Advisor | Former CTO at GitLab
- Tamar Bercovici - VP of Engineering at Box
- Michael Manapat - Head of Engineering at Notion
- Kris Rasmussen - CTO at Figma
- Sagnik Nandy - President and Chief Development Officer at Okta
- Ian Nowland - SVP of Core Engineering at Datadog
Requirements to apply
- VPE level or above
- 100+ engineering team
- Known company brand is a plus
- Great credibility around the topic discussed
We are looking to keep the bi-weekly cadence of speakers so we are looking for 2 speakers per month starting August 2023.
Around 4-5 hours total, split as follows:
- 30min - First prep with Plato team to narrow down topic and key points. This must be done at least 3 weeks prior to event
- 2-3 hours: Solo work to prep collaterals and keynote main talking points
- ~1h: Day-of event
Ideally suggest topics and main message. Feel free to share past speaking engagement links.
Find recordings here: https://www.platohq.com/events