COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us when using the Services. For example, we collect information when you install our bot, register for our Services, sign up for an account, complete a quiz or questionnaire or other form, participate in any interactive features of the Services including any video or audio call features we provide, apply for a job, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, mailing and billing address and payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
- Information we collect from Slack: When you or another user on your Slack team enables Plato, we store the name of your team, your team's Slack url, your username, avatar, and email address. We only store messages directed at the Plato application. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of our Service.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored in device memory that help us to improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular, and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as maintaining and monitoring usage of the Services and processing payment transactions. We also may receive information about you from the coaches with whom you interact through the Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to do the following:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services, including the quality of the mentoring;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
- Verify your identity and, if applicable, authorization for you to use the Services (such as from your employer);
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests
- Send you technical notices and other administrative messages
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us or others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services
- Conduct research, analysis, and surveys
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests
- Link or combine with information we get from others in connection with the Services
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
GOOGLE USER DATA
- The App will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- The App will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App's internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.