Hello everyone! My name is Tulsi Dharmarajan, I am SVP Product at Verb - an Austin based startup company.
I am passionate about creating user-friendly, memorable enterprise products that solve problems.
23 years of leadership roles in Product Management, Design, and Technology. My focus has been on B2B enterprise software - having worked for leading providers of CRM, Customer Experience, and Voice of the Customer products.
Sorry, I am not currently available for mentoring sessions.
Senior Vice President Product
Dec 2016 - current
▪ Lead product strategy, product management, UX, and engineering organizations.
▪ Launched an MVP within 2 months of joining. Product NPS up to 25 within a year.
▪ Implemented a repeatable Google Design Sprint methodology for product innovation.
Member Board of Directors
Sep 2015 - current
Senior Director, Strategy and Innovation
Feb 2015 - Dec 2016
• Strategy and launch of 3 new partnerships that will extend the MaritzCX offering.
• Creation of CX Labs and the MCXHack series that have initiated a new spirit of creativity and innovation.
• Work each day with customers to pave the way for the next generation CX platform.
\* Worked with a global software team based on 3 continents
\* Defined the roadmap and product strategy for core areas of the MaritzCX platform
\* Regularly worked with customers and implementation teams to find creative solutions for complex enterprise problems
\* Oversaq all aspects of the product lifecycle including the competition, market demands, and technology trends
Founder & CEO
Feb 2013 - Mar 2015
\* Conducted design and product workshops
\* Helped several organizations go from an idea to a working prototype
\* Engaged with organizations to refine their roadmap, create a better defined product strategy
\* Co-founder of Design Evening, a community organization to facilitate design collaborations. Also an active part of other community organizations
Director, Product Management & Design
Aug 2010 - Feb 2015
\* Built and headed the Design team
\* Responsible for maintaining the drive product vision, roadmap, release cycles, and customer communications for core components in the Allegiance platform.
\* Liaison with marketing and sales team for launch and customer adoption
\* Salesforce AppExchange partnership
\* Embrace lean startup and lean UX methodologies for faster, customer validated product releases.
Sr. Product Manager
Feb 2008 - Jul 2010
• Drove the product innovation, design and implementation of two new product lines - The first product line introduced support for delivery of our knowledge management solutions on social and mobile interfaces, and the second introduces social CRM and social customer service capabilities to our product suite
• Created MRDs, PRDs, user stories, and designed user interface mockups
• Interacted directly with clients and internal stakeholders to determine functional requirements, maintain the product roadmap, and evangelize the product offering
• Assisted in all aspects of launch requirements; including the development of go-to-market documentation, video tours, and training materials
• Assisted in the design, implementation of several usability improvements
Aug 2007 - Feb 2008
May 2007 – January 2008: eGain Communications, Interaction Designer
May 2007 – August 2008: Vertical Response, Architect and Lead Engineer
August 2006 – January 2008: CustomerSat, Analytics Architect and Engineer
Senior Director, Technology
Dec 1999 - Jun 2007
• Responsible for all aspects of the product: Technology, Product Management, and User Interface.
• Interacted with clients daily to identify pain-points, translate business requirements, and assist with adoption of new functionality and best practices
• Engineering Manager and Product Manager for 24 successful, on-time releases of a SaaS Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) application
• Managed the product roadmap and product strategy
• Created technical requirements, database models, and interaction design and software architecture documentation for product enhancements
• Established an iterative, user-centered, development process for the engineering team that stressed adherence to best practice standards, team collaboration and ownership
Consultant & Product Evangelist
Microsoft Consulting Services
Jan 1996 - Jan 1999
• Served as an advocate and evangelist for Microsoft platform product suite.
• Assisted customers with adoption of implementation of new technologies. Clients included ATT, Qwest Communication, JD Edwards, MCI, University of Denver and US West
Developer & Project Manager
Jan 1995 - Jan 1996
Managed a team that developed a supply management system. Involved in user interface design, product architecture, database, design, and application development.