Hi all, I'm the CTO & Co-founder at Onclusive (formerly AirPR) - we are a data science platform for the marketing & communications industry. We help content marketing & communication professionals understand how their stories drive real business outcomes. Over the course of building the company, I've had to scale a distributed engineering team from 1(myself) to 20+. Prior to this role, I held software engineering roles at Zynga and DreamWorks Animation. I've learned many lessons throughout my journey from being an IC to founding a company to now managing engineering teams across different stacks serving different products. I look forward to sharing them with the community. At the same time, I believe in constant learning and would welcome any opportunity to exchange ideas and learn from this amazing group! In my leisure time, I enjoy playing tennis and traveling around the world. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can help in any way!
Sorry, I am not currently available for mentoring sessions.
CTO and Co-Founder
Onclusive (formerly AirPR)
Jun 2012 - Aug 2019
Onclusive is the data science company for marketing and communications. We reveal which strategies drive actual business outcomes and deliver a brand’s most valuable content to its target audience, at scale. The result is thousands of high-performance campaigns around the world.
• Established the vision and led the development and operations of a big data analytics product, while at the same time building up a new organization, raising venture capital, hiring and managing senior and junior team members, overseeing and evaluating service providers, and ensuring coordination and collaboration across all internal stakeholders.
• Recruited and led a distributed team of engineers headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, with a remote team in Canada, South America and Asia.
• Deployed a ML based sentiment analysis engine with 90+% accuracy that leverages both machine and human workers.
• Led the development of ML based Data Driven Attribution models using asynchronous data pipelines that present ROI of PR activity.
• Architected and led the development of a framework to enable the exploration of earned, owned and newswire PR content and their performance metrics for any global brand.
• Built a highly customizable reporting framework using D3.js with data visualization capabilities that reduced reporting time for customers from 3+ hours to under 10 minutes.
• Designed and developed scalable, real-time distributed system on AWS from ground up to process over 6M articles a day comprised of terabytes of data per day.
• Led the development of analytics infrastructure that supports 10B+ visits and interactions on customer websites.
Jul 2011 - Mar 2012
Internationalization Group Infrastructure Team
• Built infrastructure for the Internationalization team to create scalable machine and human translation solutions.
• Architected and implemented a translation management tool with a scalable store that helped reduce translation spend by over 40%.
Client Graphics Intern
Jun 2010 - Aug 2010
• Helped push out production code on a weekly basis as part of the graphics team.
• Worked with a 4 member client team on multiple projects involving code-development in C++ and testing using C#.
• Implemented in-game video and audio recording, game service performance testing and screen space ambient occlusion.
Jul 2008 - Jun 2009
• Developed standalone tools for layout artists, debugging lighting and surfacing bugs, laid groundwork for new file cross-site transfer pipeline, wrote conflict resolution tool for files between sites.
Chennai Mathematical Institute
May 2007 - Jul 2007
• Worked under Prof.Dr. K.V. Subramanyam on the problem of polynomial invariance of graphs using permanent of matrices.
• Developed a tool in C++ and Maple for verifying the equality of the polynomial for isomorphic trees having less than 11 vertices. Deduced several modifications to the polynomial based on obtained results.