Sorry, looks like I have been booked!
I am a a user-centric, data-driven and result-oriented product person, focused on consistently delivering maximum value for the user and the company. Motivated by solving user needs, meeting business goals, and measurable impact within a collaborative team setting. I would be a great mentor for you if you're someone who is trying to achieve a healthy work/life balance as a Product Manager or Product Designer. I am also great at working with you on helping you achieve goals that you might feel you're not hitting, or even if you're feeling "stuck" in life or career - I can help you dig out and find your passion again!
Do you want Genevieve as mentor?
Develop yourself to become a stronger engineering / product leader
Genevieve Craig, a Senior Product Designer at Design on Tap, expounds on the value of work-life balance, its impact on quality connections, and its potential effects on the future.
Senior Product Designer
Design On Tap
Feb 2021 - current
- Leading the design team and ensuring compliance with design processes and standards - Working with engineering and product stakeholders to design, prototype and validate new and existing products - Upholding standard design practices by creating and maintaining design systems and clearly communicating the rationale behind UX designs
Nov 2020 - current
- Facilitating Masterclasses and focus group sessions - Sharing insights and knowledge in career sessions and product series - Facilitating classes in the 5-week immersive learning program
Senior Product Designer
Oct 2020 - current
- Responsible for all Design related activities in the product development process - Develop and maintain brand guides, design systems and other user-interface documentations - Work through design problems from beginning to end, designing detailed interaction behaviours that bring delight to users
Lead Product Designer
Oct 2019 - Sep 2020
- Executed the end-to-end user research and user interface design of 3 flagship enterprise products as well as the company’s 1st ever design system. - Addressed senior stakeholders and developers during design walkthroughs to articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind design decisions. - Mobilized the design team of 3 towards the execution of user research, user testing, and creation of wireframes, visual design, flows, and prototypes for web and mobile apps.
Associate, Product Team
Jul 2018 - Sep 2019
- Executed user research, data analysis and visual design - Worked in Agile teams to bring the product visions to life. - Recorded over 5,000 user sign ups with over $25,000 invested within the first 3 weeks of launch.
Web Developer & UI/ Designer
Aug 2015 - Jul 2018
- Wireframed user flows, user stories and user interfaces of several end-to-end mobile and web apps. - Designed 3 fin-tech applications, 5 e-commerce marketplaces, 2 learning management systems, 1 travel booking application, and over 18 corporate websites and landing pages.
Digital Marketing Manager
Jun 2014 - Jul 2015
- Implemented marketing campaigns, media buying, branding, social media management, content development and growth strategies for companies across various industries from FMCGs to fin-tech, travel, e-commerce, education and general services. - Achieved an average conversion rate of 25% across all campaigns.
Digital Marketing Officer
Markova Creative Ltd
Mar 2013 - Jun 2014
- Created websites using WordPress CMS and handled copywriting for landing pages, email newsletters, online advertisements, blog posts and search engine optimisation. - Reduced the company’s marketing budget by 18% by creating and implementing growth hack strategies
You're a great engineer.
Become a great engineering leader.
Plato (platohq.com) is the world's biggest mentorship platform for engineering managers & product managers. We've curated a community of mentors who are the tech industry's best engineering & product leaders from companies like Facebook, Lyft, Slack, Airbnb, Gusto, and more.